Tuesday 26 July 2011

Yay!!

Morning!

I managed to avoid the late night snacking that seems to be a growing tradition since Mr Lawrence gets peckish around 8:30pm and opts for a greasy kebab prompting me to get some chips and a hotdog (the chips come covered in lettuce and onions so healthy, of course :P).

The decent bedtime didnt quite work, midnight before my head touched the pillow but felt ok this morning. Tried to do an online shop to avoid buying junk food but missed the cut off time so had to venture out this morning at 8:45am with the Little Lawrences to Tescos.

Stocked up on my fav cereal of the moment, Jordans Country Crisp. It fills me up until lunchtime and tastes absolutly scrummy. 246 calories in a 50g bowl though so quite high. The main thing is that it fills me up so to avoid  snacking 246 calories for breakfast is a small amount to pay i think.
Todays Meal Plan:
Breakfast: Jordans Country Crisp Cereal: Raspberries.
Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta Pockets (Chicken Tikka, Lettuce, Red Onion, Yellow Pepper and Grated Carrot.
Dinner: Oven Baked Seasoned Chicken, Brown Basmati Rice and Seasoned Peppers.

Snacks: NONE!

I managed to sort out dinner for tonight and do 30 sit-ups already today so by 3pm this afternoon i will have done another 30 which is my target for the day - yay me! Also have a potential Pole Dancing buddy. I think if i noone commits to it I will get a private class £20 per hour .. quite steep but may find the courage to join a group once i know the basics.

Weighted myself this morning and was 9st 8lbs .. which is about right since the weight changes throughout the day. Tummy measures 92.5cm ..wow! that needs to be reduced lol.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment